Thursday, March 4, 2010

My journey to watch MNIK

 By Shaimaa/ Egypt

http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23520


Hi My name is Shaimaa and I'm not a terrorist. First let me tell u what happened in my journey to watch the movie. I convinced two of my friends to come with me to watch the movie and they agreed because I gave them some movies before for SRK and they already know him.

We met last night and booked train tickets at 7:15 a.m train to cairo. I tried to sleep but I couldn't .....I swear may be I slept only half an hour from last night. I woke up at 5:50 and got dressed and on my toes I ate two pieces of biscuits and sneaked out of my house before my parents wake up and interrogate me

I met my two friends on the train, it was supposed to arrive at 8:30 so we will have time to take a bus to the theater to catch 10:00 a.m show. But strangely it arrived at 9:00 a.m.....I was not to catch the show on time. We took a bus and reached the street at 9:35 ......we had to go on foot to the building so we ran actually and finally got to the place at 9:50.....the theater was at the last floor so we had to literally run over the electronic stairs........ they were already going up but we couldn't waste a second......we reached the place and booked three tickets. I wanted to be in front seats but my friends didn't.....any way there were no one else in the huge hall we entered .....so they chose another seats and I sat in the front lines

Other ppl came but just a few....then the movie began and I saw Rizwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan ......It was just him and me......no one besides me or in front of me so I felt it was a private show for me.

Everything was quiet....just me and him. Strangely and sorry to disappoint many of you I didn't like the movie at all........it was the worst movie I see in my life.








LIAR LIAR LIAR

OKAY you caught me .......It was the BEST movie I watched in my life.......the least thing I can say about it is that it is PERFECT.......really no mistake in this movie......the dialogue is perfect......SRK and Kajol are perfect......KARAN is sooooooo perfect.......and the songs and background music OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG were more than perfect even the special effects are Perfect.

We all heard the songs before but in the movie they are different, especially (Allah Rahim)


But the strangest thing really is that my two friends cried tons..... but I didn't even shed one single tear......isn't that strange?

I felt the sadness of every word, every look but deep in my heart ....may be that's why I couldn't cry.....all I felt was me shaking from inside out......don't know how to explain that actually but I felt that it's my heart which sheds tears not my eyes......I couldn't cry also because I concentrated on how shahrukh played Rizwan so may be that's another reason. or may be I am autistic too who can't shed tears

I was wearing my SRK t-shirt and I really enjoyed every scene in MNIK......

The movie then was over and I wanted to see it again but my friends said they will travel back and I'll have to go back alone.....I decided to stay and watch it again no matter what happens later. I went to the hall again but this time there were so many young ppl.....so I could hear their laughing......sighs...


Even when Kajol first appeared two guys whistled

It was the same fun may be more even though I couldn't have a break between the two shows

The man who was responsible and who offered us before to watch a movie for free .....he met me outside and asked "how was it?"

And of course you all know what I must have said.....I also added "You really must see it"

so he said "okay.....I'll call my wife and watch the show at night"

The only thing that was inside my head after the movie finished and still invading my head nonstop is the song at the church "hum honge kamyab....ek din"

I need help to GET it out of my head......I really can't.

May be because it's my first time to hear it ..I loved it soooooooo much that now I want to change my cell ring tone from "Noor-e-khuda" to "hum honge kamyab...ek din"

I really was amazed by Shah rukh acting, I felt pain for him just looking at his blank eyes......also felt so much pain in my heart for Mandira.

This part has no spoilers but the next sure will have some......Get ready. ___

No comments:

Post a Comment