Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thank You Allah

By Rumana/Ca

http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23553
Hi everyone!

Almost all of you are well aware of the problems I have been facing since quite a while now. After 1 week, I am able to watch MNIK.

Just 2 hours back, I returned back from the theater with Rizvan deeply touching my heart, mind, soul, everything!

This film is just outstanding, too good! Even words fall short of describing this movie. Here's my journey:

The whole day, I spent humming "hum hogay kamyab" because I watched that scene on yt yesterday and fell in love with it. It got me through the day and came the night. Everyone agreed to watch the movie tonight, boy, I was so happy!

We were supposed to watch the 9:30 show but instead we watched the 11:00 pm show which was not that great, it was digital but the transition was not good like reel. Anyway, I seriously loved seeing Fox logos with MNIK

Then the movie started...don't want to mention anything about it. I loved the whole movie soooo much! I did not notice Shahrukh's acting, all I saw was Rizvan's love which has deeply left a huge affect on my mind today. I cried since the beginning of the movie and on and on. My mother noticed me but did not stop me from letting my tears flow.

But thanks to my tears, I missed a few small parts of the movie. But I will be watching this movie again in the coming days.

I just want to mention one little thing:

Spoiler:

When you see the mosque scene, the mosque is actually located at Hayward, not in LA or SFO, my neighbor town. I pass it every time I go to Hayward. It was a huge surprise to see it. Then inside the mosque is another mosque.


I forgot that this movie was directed by Karan actually until the end when his name is shown.

I did not see Shahrukh today, I saw Rizvan! Kajol was very nice as Mandira, it's my first time I saw SRK-Kajol on the big screen. The rest of the cast was awesome! I loved them all though many of the faces were a bit unfamiliar to me but they were awesome.

I thank Allah for giving me the opportunity to watch MNIK. The film has taught me many valuable lessons which I will cherish and use in my life forever.

Ratings...gazillion out a gazillion stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment