Monday, February 15, 2010

Wonderful Movie

http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23482

By Natasha

I went out with a few friends to watch the movie yesterday. They are not fans of Shahrukh so I knew what was in for..lol! I wanted to watch the movie in peace and for most part I was able to do so surprisingly..lol! I adored it and I'm going to watch it again in a day or two. I loved the first part. There was a lot of humor in it and we were all in stitches while watching it. The movie took a serious turn with the second part and I personally felt it was a bit slow but I loved it nonetheless. They touched upon so many sensitive issues but in a manner where none of it seemed preachy and I like that.

Now coming to the acting. Where do I start from when it comes to Shahrukh...gahhh! He blew me away with his acting. To be honest if it weren't for him I don't think the movie would be what it is. Rizvan stays with you even when you come out of the theatre. The character was just so endearing and Shahrukh played it beautifully. His acting was just effortless. I adored the chemistry between him and Kajol as always. The parts where you see them falling for each other were so touching.

Kudos to Karan for making such a wonderful movie. I'm going to watch it a few more times

No comments:

Post a Comment