Friday, February 12, 2010

Rizwan just left me SPEECHLESS!!

http://www.planetsrk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23367

By Rajshri

...Because Rizwan just left me SPEECHLESS!!!!! So no "OOOOOOWHS" and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHS" This time!

From the moment the movie starts you're sucked into it. From the moment you see Rizwan he intrigues you. From the moment you see his face you want to protect him. From the moment he says his first lines... You love him...

It's a simple story, but so beautifully and powerfully told. The first half is incredible! Shah Rukh and Kajol's story is SO sweet. The second half is more serious and darker. I wish I could say more, but then I'd have to include spoilers and I don't want to do that. You shouldn't read about this movie, you should just see it! Go to the theatre and fall in love with Rizwan

What can I say about Shah Rukh...? His performance is MINDBLOWING! His way of speaking, his eyes, his bodylanguage... It's all complete! I think I had tears in my eyes throughout the movie. And not even because it was sad, but because I thought that Rizwan was SO beautiful! He touches your heart and just brings tears of love to your eyes

The first negative review that was on IMDB was definitely fake. The scenes described in that review didn't even appear in the movie yaar!

MAYBE the second half could have been shorter... I don't know what works for the audience these days. It didn't bother me though. Not even one scene bored me. I'm going to watch it again tomorrow!

I really don't know how to rate this movie... I always have trouble rating Shah Rukh's movies All I can say it: what are you doing reading this?? Go and watch it! GO RIGHT NOW GOOOO.... JAAAAAAAAAAAAAO!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment